Friday 2 January 2015

Just all about films

Okay, so on Tuesday I watched this film called 'The To Do List' . Its basically about a girl called Brandy who wants to be more sexually experienced before she goes to college, so she makes up a to do list of things to tick off when completed. I laughed loads, there are funny moments in the film but most of them are cringe, you will make a cringe face if you watch this film! As there are just moments that if were to happen to us we'd probably die of embarrassment. I don't want to spoil the film, so if you are interested in a kind of coming of age comedy about sex, embarrassment, love and all the things in between I strongly suggest you watch it !! However I wouldn't watch it with the parents, this is a film where watching it with parents is a no no.

Another film that I have recently watched is 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies', I am pretty sure everyone knows what has happened in the Hobbit so far but for those who don't here is what has happened;
Bilbo Baggins - Hobbit-  is sent on a quest with dwarves and Gandalf to reclaim the dwarves home - The Lonely Mountain- that has been taken over by a dragon as the dwarf king had an unhealthy obsession with gold and riches. In the journey to the home they encounter foes, allies, elves, orcs, giant spiders, goblins and of course what film wouldn't be complete without a brief encounter with Gollum aka Smeegle. Any-who the journey is filled with mishaps and success, it is just your basic J.R.R. Tolkien journey through middle earth.

At the end of the second instalment of the films 'Desolation of Smaug' we saw Smaug - The Dragon- flying over to Lake Town. I won't give anything that happened in the film away, but all I can say is that it was brilliant end to a fantastic trilogy of films, although the last film I felt, personally was a little bit dragged out overall it was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat, I was murmuring things like 'go the other way' ' no!' 'don't go up there' 'Oh my god that orc just killed my favourite character' 'yay!' you know the basic things you shout at an action filled, fantasy mania filled, orc filled battle film. If you haven't watched the trilogy I strongly suggest you do, I love it, and if you love films like this then I am sure you will too.

Films that are suspected for release in 2015
  • The Women in Black 2 Angels of Death
  • Taken 3
  • Mortdecai
  • Jupiter Ascending
  • Fifty Shades Of Grey
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service
  • Hot Tub Time Machine 2
  • Insurgent
  • Just Before I Go
  • Furious 7
  • The DUFF
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • Paper Towns
  • Insidious: Chapter 3
  • Ted 2
  • Magic Mike XXL
  • Goosebumps
  • The Fantastic Four
  • Triple Nine
  • The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2
  • Inferno
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • True Story
  • Focus
  • Spectre
  • In the Heart of the Sea
Now I don't know if this list is true or not I have gone on to various websites, and this isn't all the films that will come there will be loads more. Comment if you have seen the two films I have mentioned and if so did you like them or not? Also comment to which films you cannot wait to see this year !!

Love yours truly
KatyNells xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment