Sunday 25 January 2015

First Club Experience

I am 17 and in the UK it is legal to go out and drink when you are 18, and you cant get in without id, so the fact that me and my friend got in underage and no id is great. We just walked up to the bar and asked for two shots of Sambuca, paid, drank them and then started dancing. To be honest at the time we were there, there were hardly any people but it was an experience nonetheless. I just think every 17 yr old has to experience clubbing before you are actually legal, it is a right of passage, there is just something badass about it. So many things happened, so many memories made, it was one of the best nights of my life.

Sorry this post was short, its just to tell you that rules are ment to be broken, be spontaneous as spontaneity creates the best memories.

Love yours truly
KatyNells xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment