Tuesday 25 August 2015

Congratulation Post!

So I want to take the time to express how proud I am of my main hows, my main bitches, the most weirdest people I know and have the pleasure of being my best friends. They worked extremely hard in their A-Levels, as I am sure everyone did, but these three girls neigh women have done their families proud. They all did extremely well, they all thought they failed but they didn't their hard work and determination paid off immensely.

Catharine - I am so proud of her, she put a lot of effort in every time we sent snapchats she was studying as well as having a part time job of being a lifeguard where the hours are well over the recommended limit, but she did it, she succeeded and now she is studying Geography at the University of Bristol.

Shannan - She's a smart smartie. She is one of the most caring people I know, which is why she is going to make an outstanding nurse when she graduates from the University of Manchester. We need more people like her in hospitals, a kind, caring and selfless natured woman.

And last but not least Sophie - She got in the University of Liverpool studying Psychology, after everything she has been through the past few weeks she deserves this, especially as she really thought she wouldn't get the grades to get in, but she did and she proved to herself that she can do anything.

So to sum up I want to say I am proud to have you three as my best friends, sorry not best friends, sisters from many other misters, congratulations on getting the results you deserve and you will do fabulously at uni, and if you don't feel like you fit in with those normal peasants we can always weird it up in the group chat where we are always queens *insert sassy girl emoji girl here*

Love you guys to the farthest galaxy and back
:*:*:*:*

No comments:

Post a Comment