Tuesday 25 November 2014

First Ever Blog Post!!!

Hey there :)
So I guess you have stumbled upon this blog by accident, or you may have searched for it. Nevertheless you are here!! So lets get talking shall we?

I will introduce myself and this blog and just talk, as its my first ever blog :P So my name is Katy Nella Morgan, hence the name KatyNells, this is a nickname my uncle gave me so I thought it'd be nice to name myself that, it was either KatyNells or Umbernella, so I think I have gone with the better choice. If you have read the "all about me" section you will know some stuff already, but for those who haven't I will say it again :)

I am 17 years old, I live in Manchester in the United Kingdom. I live with my mum, step dad, two sisters, two cats and a rabbit. I am the oldest sister which means I get the blame for everything, my star sign is Cancer, as I was born in July. I love watching films, I could spend weeks watching tv and Netflix (if anyone has a cure for Netflix let me know), I love listening to music, all sorts and I like to read when I am not busy. I am currently at college studying Law, Business and Psychology and this is random but I hope to go to university and study Archaeology and Anthropology.

So this blog is new to me I don't know what I am doing, but I have thought that I want to do something new and exciting!! And I thought writing a blog would be that. I have always wanted to do something like this or youtubing but I will start with this for now :) I want to reach out to many people as possible because I have been through so much, and I believe I will go through so much more, and I want to share my experiences, thoughts, lessons I have learnt along the way of my journey and this is one way I will do that !!! Even if this blog is a complete and utter fail at least I can say "I tried, it wasn't a success but I tried", you don't know what will happen if you don't try, so here is me sticking my foot out into the water and if it works, great!! If it doesn't, its another learning experience. I will try and post daily, but if I don't I will make it up by posting a few in a short space of time. My blog - KatyNells - will be me writing about stuff that has happened in my life, it will be about tv, music, films, books, everyday things, life such as relationships, problems, school/college, friends just about things that people can read to relax, maybe find something new out, to relate to so please if you like the sound of this follow me so you can see my daily posts, share, show your friends, comment, leave questions if you are unsure, if you want to ask questions please do, and one last thing ENJOY!!!!

Love yours truly
KatyNells xoxo

P.S My blog will have swearing in, because that's how I express myself and sometimes it is needed, so sorry if you don't like I will try and refrain from doing so, also there will be embarrassing stories, most of them humorous (well I think so anyway) so relax, enjoy and have an exciting day. Bye :*   

No comments:

Post a Comment